Just in time for shattered feet - The EXO² HeatSole !
This ingenious device delivers a cocoon of warmth for frozen toes. If you’re heading out for a winter hike, camping or travelling on a motorcycle, these heated insoles ensure that your feet stay warm without having to put on a bulky extra layer of socks. Designed to slip into any sized shoe, these heated insoles keep your feet toasty warm for up to seven hours on one charge. Perfect for a wide range of outdoor pursuits, they can also help those suffering from poor circulation at home – just pop them into your slippers to keep your feet warm all day long. A host of benefits and special features include:
• Single insole length (cut to size) and leather covered for Comfort & Breathability
• Tiny Li-Ion Power Packs with pouch clips & LED's delivering 5-7 hours heat per charge (two power packs and one charger per pair)
• FabRoc heat panels self-regulate at approximately 45 degrees C to thaw out frozen toes (or stop them freezing in the first place !)
• Ideal for ski-ing, hiking, motorcycling, fishing, riding, hunting and for all those struggling with poor circulation
• Velcro strap for clipping power pack to lower leg if not wearing boots (under trousers/jeans etc.)
Click here to view the Heatsole manual (PDF)